Hi guys – my name is Saša – croatia wedding photographer, but you already know that, don’t you? Photography for me started as means of documenting what was most precious and important to me as a father and a husband.
I was born and raised in Zagreb where I still live today, but I love to travel so destination weddings are nothing short of pure pleasure for me. No matter where you are getting married – is it Corberon, Spoon, Kuglana or adventurous wedding in Swiss Alps, mystical elopement in front of cliffs of Iceland and beach wedding on Bali – I’m your guy.
No two love stories are ever the same and hence I approach every story individually and tailor the memories to your needs and personalities. My shooting style is 100% documentary and unobtrusive for you and your guests so you being shy in front of a camera won’t be a problem.
So what makes me different from everybody else?
I’ve been through what you are going through now so I totally understand your stress and nervousness. I am easy-going person, a joker and someone who loves what he does which is exactly what gets the edge off your shoulders. You will see me crack jokes with you and your guests, dance with kids and enjoy your day as if I was a part of your family. I will be a friend at your wedding and that’s what will make you relax. If you see me lie down in the grass for a better angle, jump in the bushes, climb a tree and/or shoot film – don’t be alarmed or afraid -I’m getting you a lifetime worth of memories. Your love story perpetuated for all eternity, for your children and grandchildren to enjoy in years to come.
So if you are looking for a personalized and unique wedding story, I’d sure love to hear yours, so don’t hesitate to contact me and let us make memories together.
“Love Story By Saša”
Things I love:
- My family! My wife Tamara our daughter Lea and son Luka are my main “power supply” and at the same time my greatest critics and support. I love them beyond reason
- Skittles (I’m a sucker for candy, especially colorful ones 🙂 )
- Smell of freshly minced coffee. Drinking coffee too, while I’m at it 🙂 Black, strong, no cream, no sugar
- Beer, especially craft beer 🙂 Current favorite – Zmajsko Pale Ale
- Smell at the gas station while pouring gasoline into a car
- Scent of freshly cut grass
- Listening to one song over and over and over again – until I get bored of it after some time
- Basketball. I tend to stay awake late hours just to watch NBA games. Favorite NBA team – San Antonio Spurs
- Open curvy roads for as long as your eye can see
- The sound of guitar
- Bubble wrap popping 🙂
- British humor ( Only fools and horses, ‘Allo, ‘Allo, Blackadder)
- Criminal series ( Midsomer murders, Poirot, The Mentalist, The Blacklist, The Wire, NCIS, Sherlock – Benedict Cumberbatch one, Criminal minds )
- Film photography
Things I don’t really care for:
- Traffic jams and reckless drivers
- Raisins, or any dry fruit for that matter
- Public toilets
- Clogged computer
- Removing my wedding ring from finger – after a couple of seconds I panic and think I lost it
- The feeling of an airplane landing
- Leaving warm bed on a winter morning
- The “sound” of silence. I always have something running in the background
Destination photography wishlist
- United Kingdom (all of it)
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
Music is rather important to me as I grew up in a musical family where my sister is a piano teacher, my father was a guitar player so naturally – consequently I had to learn to play something. Guitar was rather obvious choice 🙂 Guitarists usually divide into 2 camps – those who prefer Fender versus those who prefer Gibson – due to me hate blending in as one of many, I love the sound of both. Genre wise – I love them (almost) all 🙂 Rock, blues, smooth jazz, swing, pop – I love it all!
- Dire Straits
- Pink Floyd
- The Beatles
- The Shadows
- BB King
- Rory Gallagher
- Ry Cooder
- Eric Clapton
- Black Keys
- Led Zeppelin
- ZZ Top
- Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Jimi Hendrix
- Pearl Jam
- Ed Sheeran
- Michael Jackson
- Depeche Mode
- Đorđe Balašević
- Bijelo Dugme
- Hari Rončević
- Parni Valjak
- Oliver Dragojević